Connecting Cookeville, Algood, and beyond
In addition to the posted trial rules, please follow proper trail etiquette! This is a multi-use trail, so be considerate of other users.
Trail Hours: Dawn to Dusk
This is your Trail. Please help keep it clean. Trash and recycling bins are available at all trailheads.
No equestrian use. No motorized vehicles. For all emergencies dial 911.
Posted Trail Rules
- Helmets are recommended for all cyclist and skateboards.
- Always alert joggers when passing. Pass only on left.
- Please STOP-LOOK-LISTEN at all railroad and roadway crossings – there are several.
- Please keep pets on a short leash and clean up after your pet.
- Yield to others and all road and train traffic.
- This is your trail! Please keep it clean!
- Respect all private property . Do not trespass on railroad tracks as it is an active railroad.
- Advertising, posting of signs, vending or concession are prohibited.
- Illegal drug/alcohol consumption or possession is prohibited. Law enforcement will be patrolling.
- Let nature be! Please do not disturb plants, animals or other natural features.
- Stay on the trail. Stop at all crossings. Stay safe and happy trails!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a formal request to hold an event on the trail.